Check-Out From TreeWorks
1. After connecting the handheld PDA to your computer via the USB port, a
message will appear displaying the status of your connection via ActiveSync.
2. Once the PDA is in sync with your desktop the
ActiveSync window will indicate your device is
connected and your data is
3. If your mobile device is in its
cradle, be sure ArcPad is not running. With your TreeWorks project loaded on the
desktop click the ‘Check-Out Data’ icon on
your TreeWorks toolbar.
4. If you have more than one PDA the check-out operation will then prompt you to
specify the named-unit. Navigate to your handheld device from the dropdown menu
and select your PDA.
5. ActiveSync will process the information to include on the map and
successively update the data into ArcPad on your mobile device.
6. We can now view our orthophoto and TreeWorks data in
un-checked-in data already exists on the PDA from a prior check-out, a message
box will advise you of this and roll back the check-out.
After a day of field-work we come home with new data to check-in to TreeWorks
Checking data in
Canceling a checkout